I'm a victim, they have scammed me for N18, 000.
See their fake incomes with fake alerts!!!
I swear by Almighty God, they are scammer
See their fake incomsπππππππππ
How It Works
Step 1. Registration:
Register and create an account with us. If you were referred by someone uses his/her link to register or put in his/her username in the field for referral username. If don’t have a referee kindly leave the field blank
Step 2. Activation :
To be become an active member you will be required to make a one time payment of five thousand naira (5,000 naira) to the company account. Kindly use your usermame as the depositor name if your paying via cash deposit and for those doing transfer use your username as transaction remark. For ATM transfers, kindly contact the agents before after you make payment
Step 3. Confirmation:
Shortly after payment your payment will confirmed and your account will be activated and your referrral link will giving to you in your account and sent to your email.
Step 4. Start Earning Unlimited:
A. YOU EARN 3,000 NAIRA DAILY FOR POSTING SPONSORED
ADVERTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
ADVERTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
B. YOU EARN 3,000 NAIRA FOR REFERRING (NOT COMPULSORY)
C. YOU EARN 3,000 NAIRA MONTHLY BONUS
(VALID FOR ONE YEAR)
(VALID FOR ONE YEAR)
Note: ANY MONEY YOU EARN IS PAID DIRECTLY AND INSTANTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT...
After this.....
If you chat their admin on Whatsapp she will ask you to bring 5 referrals (new members) or you should pay 10k to buy it, and get 15k referral bonus.
After that...
They will ask you to pay 3k to upgrade your account to the financial department, so...
If you pay that too... And you ask her "how" she will block you
I AM REALLY A VICTIM, I HAVE BEING SCAMMED BY THEM..See my own linkππππππππππ
http://uplift.com.ng/?ref=Folorunshozik,
This is their iwn link:www.uplift.com.ng
For more information;chat me on Whatsapp:+2348108968135
NOTE!!!!THEY ARE DECIEVER!!.if you ask her she will deny totally untill you will be also trapped!!!
Hey!!!By God, if you want to be making small changes (money) you may look at this a small legit online earning, no loss, I have been paid many time, several weeks,
Here is the siteπππππππππππππ
Here is the siteπππππππππππππ
| https://www.studentnaija.com?ref=Abdurrohim I swear by Almighty God that is not scam, You may hi! Me for more information......... |



Can you introduce me to the students naija
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to get in touch with them since I sent money to the specified account at Access diamond Bank. I called the number, it's switched off. I sent messages on whatsapp, no response. Any information on this company is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Patience A.
ReplyDeleteTradle media also belongs to them
ReplyDelete